Transfer Student Resources

Transfer to the U

Are you thinking of transferring to the University of Utah’s College of Engineering?

  • Apply to the University of Utah using the instructions and resources available on the University’s transfer student admissions page.
  • Determine which of your courses will transfer for credit at the U by speaking with the academic adviser in your destination department.


To find your destination department’s adviser, follow the link to your department under “Departments” in the menu above, then locate the staff directory and contact the academic adviser.