Study Abroad banner

Exchange agreements

The College of Engineering has partnered with the following universities to provide great study abroad opportunities for students:

  • Tsinghua University (China)
  • Shanghai Jiao Tong University (China)
  • Seoul National University (Korea)
  • Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (China)


Affiliate programs

The University of Utah is affiliated with a number of 3rd party learning abroad providers. We refer to these organizations as affiliates. Read the Study Abroad website for a list of the programs.


Funding your study abroad program

Federal financial aid (grants and loans) can be used on any program organized by the Study Abroad Office. You should meet with your financial aid counselor to determine your eligibility. Other University of Utah scholarships, the Honors at Entrance, Presidential, and departmental scholarships, may only be applied to certain types of programs.

Read the Study Abroad website for further funding assistance.



Dianne Leonard

Dianne Leonard

Academic Adviser

Office: 1602 WEB
Phone: (801) 585-7769

Engineering students can address questions and comments about studying abroad to Dianne.